Erasmus+ and outgoing mobility
Erasmus+ is the European Union's programme supporting education, training, youth and sport in Europe. It provides opportunities for over 4 million students in Europe to study, train, and gain experience abroad.
Erasmus+ mobility for study
The Erasmus+ exchange programme allows students enrolled at the University of Turin to spend part of their studies in a partner university in one of the Programme and Partner Countries.
Check the Erasmus+ page in the UniTo website: the call 2022-23 is now closed, deadline January 26th 2022, time 13.00.
The courtesy translation of the call Erasmus+ for studies 2022-23, the Annex 1 and the related documents is available in English:
- Erasmus mobility call for studies a.y. 2022-2023
- Annex I - School and Department rules
- Annex II - Exceptional measures for COVID-19 emergency
- Erasmus+ mobility for studies a.y. 2022-2023
Check the documents carefully before applying.
You can also watch the video presentation of the call Erasmus+ 2022-23 in English.
Contact your Buddy - email@example.com - for assistance in filling in the application.
Application deadline: January 26th, 2022, time 13.00.
Erasmus+ for Traineeship
Erasmus+ Traineeship project supports traineeships (work placements, internships, etc) for students and recent graduates in companies, training centres and research centres in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates.
You may receive an Erasmus+ grant as a contribution to your travel and subsistence costs and extra funding is available for traineeships.
Read the call 2021 and apply online within the deadline following the instruction and the requirements:
- Deadline: Friday, November 19th, 2021 - Time 12.00
- Erasmus+ for Traineeship – Call 2021 (Courtesy translation in English)
- Online application form
- Annex 1 – Letter of commitment - Host Institution
- Useful tips for the project
- Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates are required to find out the host institution/company and agree a traineeship project with a tutor in the host institution/company.
Check the file “Useful tips for the project” (Available in italian and English) for useful tips on how to edit your application.
To find out a host institution/company, candidates can:
- Check the Erasmus+ Traineeship website;
- Contact the Erasmus partner Universities for UniTo and check the availability to host international trainees
- Contact the Department professors at UniTo to check with them any possible international contacts.
Further information: International office-Hub of Science of Nature